Share your experiences, challenges, and lessons learnt online, and contribute to educate others!
There's no better venue to exchange ideas and stimulate the free flow of collaborative discussion between like-minded individuals than an online forum!
· To create a social-media platform for raising awareness on the practice of Female Genital Mutilation (FGM).
· To advance knowledge amongst a broad audience and encourage involvement.
· To give voice to victims, to those at risk of the practice, and to others with a personal or professional interest in the subject, and who would like to share their stories/experiences, or their work on the topic.
· To encourage inclusion and diversity through this programme, uniting women, men, old, young, all nationalities and languages
· To encourage participation of all ethnicities and nations that practice FGM